Once you have contacted the school you will receive an Information Pack, including a General Information Booklet and application form.
Complete the application form and attach the following documents;
– Copy of birth certificate
– Proof of Australian citizenship/permanent residence (if born overseas)
– Copy of latest academic report
– Copy of immunization records
– Relevant documentation, ie. special needs, behavioural reports
When you are ready, book an interview with the Principal, which will include a tour of the college campus. Children are encouraged to attend this interview and tour of the College. The Principal will advise you if a place can be offered at this time.
Hand the application form and attached documentation together with a deposit of $150 to secure a placement. The College will be in contact to confirm acceptance and organise starting dates and uniforms.